The Hoops

Due to unknown reasons, the club split in 1938  with a new club set up called the Island Rangers. Two years later though, we rejoined and the green and gold jerseys were the island rangers and were used, Joe Kehoe purchasing these. The green and gold hooped jerseys were used in the late 1940's to the early 1950's. Unfortunately its not know what the club used up until then.

1940 - The Hoops

These jerseys were worn by the Blackwater juniors and minors in 1940 as these were the Island Rangers colours. The Rangers were established in 1938 after a split in the club and then rejoined together at the end of 1939 .

X