For a number of years, we have called a number of fields home, with the farming community of Blackwater providing the playing pitches. The first recognised pitch was in Ballinagore, Blackwater in 1890’s. In preparation for the 1903 All Ireland Home Final, training was in Castle Talbot. In the 1940s to 80’s, Corrigan Park was used at the top of the village with the facilities there developed in 1972. In 1984, we finally called somewhere home when we purchased land in Inch and developed a playing pitch and dressing rooms. Since then a second pitch was added including a hurling wall, a walking track in 2014 and finally in 2016 a large indoor playing area. Future plans include a new dressing room with the plans seen below.